Free next day delivery
…on all Owatrol orders placed before 3pm, working days only
- Does not contain solvent or paraffin – non flammable.
- Strips waxes, varnish, paint and most anti-fouling paint.
- Coating becomes soluble with water (rinse with water).
- Strips up to 8 coats of paint in 1 application.
- Easy to apply, even on the most difficult surfaces to strip i.e. ornate or elaborate.
- Does not evaporate – will not dry.
- Works alone – does not require supervision or immediate removal of the softened paint.
Where to use
- Use on wood (Except Oak, Chestnut, Parquet and Veneer), metal (except Aluminum), plastic, stone, cement.
- Ideal for surfaces difficult to strip or very ornate, horizontal and vertical – doors, gates, barriers.
- Recommended for stripping large areas – non-flammable, does not dry out, remains active a long time.
- Does not attack plastics, rubber, synthetic coating or gel coats (GRP).
Recommendations before application
- Always test a small area first.
- Wear protective gloves – rubber, nitrile. Use nylon/synthetic brushes.
- Working time for stripping the finish varies from minutes to hours depending on the type of finish being removed (oil-based or water-based) and number of coats. Occasionally check the stripping action, to establish when full removal of the finish(s) can be performed.
- Always neutralise surface with Net-Trol after stripping.
- Apply a thick layer of Dilunett to surface to be stripped.
- Allow to stand.
- If Dilunett starts to dry, apply a fine mist of water to keep active.
- Scrub surface with stiff nylon brush and rinse with water using the highest pressure source available or use a pressure washer (max. 60 bar).
- Using hot water makes stripping easier.
- After stripping wood, always neutralise with Net-Trol, immediately after rinsing the Dilunett.
- Refer to packaging for full instructions.
- Using hot water makes stripping easier
Coverage: 4 m²/l
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Working time: 5 m to 12 h.