Free next day delivery
…on all Owatrol orders placed before 3pm, working days only
Colour Restorer and Wood Cleaner
Restore greyed and weathered wood to its natural colour with Net-Trol, a powerful wood cleaner and brightener.
- Restores colour to all greyed weathered wood without bleaching.
- Cleans and neutralises staining caused by tannins.
- Removes all traces of weathering attributed to mould, mildew, pollution …
- Restores lustre to plastics dulled by weathering and UV rays.
- Non-aggressive – harmless to plants and shrubs.
- Biodegradable – Does not contain solvents or bleach – rinse with water.
Where to use
- Exterior wood – weathered grey or dirty: Cedar, Larch, Pine (pressure treated or not), Teak, Iroko, Ipe etc
- Horizontal or Vertical surfaces: cladding, fences, decks (boat & garden), garden furniture etc
- Other surfaces: rust stained cement, discoloured stone, plastic, GRP.
- Shake container well before use.
- Wet surface with fresh, clean water.
- Apply Net-Trol with a synthetic brush or roller (long pile).
- Agitate surface with a stiff nylon/synthetic brush.
- Leave to stand for approx 10-20 minutes. If the surface starts to dry dampen with a mist application of water
- Scrub the surface with a stiff nylon/synthetic brush whilst rinsing with water or use a pressure washer (max. 60 bar).
- If required repeat procedure.
- Excellent degreaser for tropical hardwoods
- Refer to packaging for instructions.
- Use as a neutraliser after using Dilunett and Aquanett. Prior to applying Deks Olje D1 saturator.
Coverage: 5 to 10m²/l
Application tools: Stiff bristle – brush
Application temperature: 5°C to +35°C
Working time: 5 to 20 mn.