Free next day delivery
…on all Owatrol orders placed before 3pm, working days only
- Water-based – Environmentally friendly, Removes surface and ground in dirt.
- Fast acting – from 5 minutes depending on the condition of the surface being cleaned.
- Gel formula – Does not run.
- Easy to apply.
- Does not contain solvents or paraffin.
- Will not attack plastic pool liners, stone, glass…
Where to use
- Exterior use.
- All types of composite wood.
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Ideal for grooved decking.
- Always test a small area first.
- Protect all areas not to be cleaned, plants, shrubs etc including and especially aluminium parts.
- Wear suitable protection – gloves (rubber/nitrile), goggles or visor, clothing.
- Apply a thick layer of Compo-Clean to the area to be cleaned. Large areas, should be cleaned in smaller sections.
- Leave the product to work for 5 minutes (longer if necessary depending on the nature of the dirt and contamination).
- Scrub with a stiff nylon or synthetic brush.
- Rinse with plenty of fresh clean water using the highest pressure source available or use a power washer (max 50 bars). If required repeat above procedure – difficult/stubborn staining.
- Allow surface to dry 2/3 good drying days before applying chosen finish.
Coverage: 5 to 10 m²/l
Application tools: brush – roller – hose or pressure washer
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Working time: 5 m