Free next day delivery
…on all Owatrol orders placed before 3pm, working days only
- Excellent penetration even on dense and oily tropical woods – Teak, Ipe etc
- Low viscosity.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Quick drying – Handle and stack-able in 4 hours.
- Provides an anti-fungal finish.
- Easy maintenance – No sanding or stripping.
- Fast commissioning – 24 hours in unconfined atmosphere.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, grime, mildew and previous coatings.
- SI106 can only be applied to bare wood surfaces. All other finishes/sealants MUST be completely and thoroughly removed.
- Apply 2 even applications of SI106 ‘wet on wet’.
- Apply a 1st liberal application of SI106 and allow to penetrate into the wood.
- Apply 2nd application as soon as the wet look of the 1st application has disappeared (normally 10-15 minutes) and allow to penetrate into the wood.
- Brush out any puddles within 20 minutes of applying the last application to avoid SI106 drying as shiny spots on the surface.
- Do not allow SI106 to become Touch Dry or Dry between applications.
Coverage: 4 – 6 m² / litre per 2 applications (Actual coverage will vary depending on application method, type, texture, age and porosity of the wood.)
Application tools: Dipping. Brush coater. Flow coating. Vacuum coating. Spray: Compressed air, Airless, HVLP etc.
Application temperature: Between 10°C and 35°C.
Drying: Approximately 4 hours.
Clean-up: Soap and hot water.