ProJoint™ Porcelain Paving Grout – 20kg
Flexible high performance porcelain paving grout
Specially formulated for porcelain paving, ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Grout has been developed for joint widths of 2 to 20mm and is ideal for internal or external use. The anti-mould growth technology with added silicone, helps limit mould growth and allows ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Grout to repel water from the surface of the grout, whilst allowing vapour to pass through. The ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Grout is supplied in two 10kg bags to allow the bucket to act as the ideal mixing vessel.
Available in three colours – Neutral (buff), Mid Grey and Black – ProJoint™ Porcelain Grout offers a fast application product with professional results.
- Professional strength
- Developed for joint widths of 2 to 20mm
- Suitable for external and internal use
- Limits mould growth and repels water
- Allows vapour to pass through the surface of the grout
- Ready to mix
- Two x 10kg bags contained within the lidded mixing tub
We recommend using the ProJoint Porcelain Primer prior to laying porcelain paving.