Carpenters Mate Adjustable Post Support Anchor 2
This Post Support provides heavy-duty fixation due to expanding claws, locking into the post itself. This also helps reducing racking.
It is ideal for keeping timbers away from ground contact, providing a great solution for an uneven ground surface and at the same time giving a positive fixing to the ground. It is easy to fix into the underside of the post by drilling a 30 mm hole.
- Vertical load capability: 2500 kg (2.5 t)
- Vertical height adjustment: 45mm
- Vertical height adjustment possible after fixation to post and ground
- Distance between ground and underside post: 125mm to 170mm
- Base plate size: 100 × 100mm
- Post washer supporter: 80mm
- Fix by drilling 30mm hole
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Timber Suitability: 125 × 125mm to 250 × 250mm posts