- Frees and loosens fixings seized due to rust or corrosion. Deposits lubricating film between seized parts, allowing them to be dismantled.
- Possessing excellent “wetting” properties allows Transyl to spread quickly and penetrate deeply.
- Allows easy movement of stiff and seized parts. Ideal for machining.
- Dissolves and removes dirt, grease and grime.
- Leaves a thin protective film on metal surfaces to shield against moisture and oxidation.
- Displaces moisture. Quickly dries out electrical circuits – prevents moisture induced short circuits.
- Self spreading – Very low surface tension. Natural capillary action – climbs vertical metal surfaces and penetrates hard to reach areas.
- Machining – Prevents wear and tear on cutting heads.
- Does not contain caustic or acid substances.
- Does not contain silicone.
- Use on all surfaces – Plastic, Metal, Rubber. Does not damage paint.
Where to use
- Interior and exterior.
- Home, Industry, Marine, Aerospace, Automotive, Rail etc
- Release rusted parts – Bolts, Screws, Chains, Conveyors, Bearings etc
- Lubricate Hinges, Locks, Pulleys, Tools, Valves, Chain Saws etc
- Clean Engines, Hand and Power Tools, Marine Equipment, Industrial Machinery etc
- Dissolve adhesives and gums – Easy removal of labels, tape and excess bonding material.
- Machining lubricant – Drilling, Cutting, Counter sinking, Turning etc – Especially good when working with aluminium and its alloys, stainless steel and plastics.
- Electrical assemblies, Circuit boards, Controls, Automotive electrics etc
- Remove any loose and flaking rust.
Rusted and Corroded parts:
- Saturate item to be loosened.
- Allow to work.
- If required repeat procedure until item is loosened and can be removed.
- Cleaning and Degreasing:
- Saturate surface.
- Allow to work for a short period.
- Agitate with brush or cloth.
- Wipe off any excess liquid.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Apply as required to the surface being cut.
- Isolate all power (Not required for Spark Plug Leads, Ignition Coils etc).
- Drain all stored power from system.
- Spray directly on to electric device or circuit board.
- Tilt to drain off any excess.
- Thoroughly vent the system to ensure all solvent is evaporated off before restoring power.
Application tools: Brush. Spray. Dipping
Application temperature: Between -30°C to +50°C