Need expert advice?
Call us on (0)1494 711800 for assistance
Thermowood Exterpark Magnet Decking
Get in touch for a quote!
Thermowood Exterpark Magnet Decking is an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional pressure treated wood. It is suitable in outdoor use including cladding, decking and fencing and is produced by using mostly Scandinavian (FSC/PEFC), Redwood Pine or Whitewood/Spruce.
Our patented 3 step process results in improved stability with less risk of cracking, resistance to rot and fungi and improved insulation. No harmful chemicals are used during the processing of the wood so it offers no harmful environmental impact.
Thermowood has a longer life span when compared to pressure impregnated wood and can be recycled like regular wood. It is perfect for use in areas with harsher weather conditions but can also be used externally.
The Magnet System is achieved by working over essential elements
- A special groove at the bottom of each board to allocate magnet clips.
- Aluminium joists with a very specific and accurate geometry for the magnet clip to click inside.
- Spacers inside boards to leave 4mm invisible expansion and drainage gap
- Blocking units to keep all boards always in the same place and prevent longitudinal movement
- Leveling instruments such as pedestals and wedges.
This invisible patented profile provides several advantages
- Better look – no gaps and no visible under-structure.
- Hygienic – no food or other objects can fall down.
- No loss of valuables – cannot loose coins, rings or keys.
- Safer – nothing can get stuck such as high heels or fingers.
- Easy to install – no screws, no pre-drilling and no tools.