Owatrol Soapclean 1 Ltr
Natural Wood Floor Cleaner
Soapclean from Owatrol is a natural and gentle cleaner for wooden floors. It has a non-slip formula that does not leave a film on the surface.
- Ideal for routine cleaning due to its gentle nature.
- Concentrated formula – just add 2 capfuls per 10 litres of water (highly economical).
- Easy to use.
- Keeps floors looking like new.
- Cleans all floor types including traditional lacquered and veneered wood flooring.
- Available in a 1-litre bottle.
- Smear free.
- Pleasant odour.
Where To Use
- Varnished and oiled floors.
- Traditional lacquered and pre-finished wooden floors, laminated, veneered, melamine and vinyl flooring.
Surface Preparation and Application
- Brush or vacuum off any loose dirt.
- Mix 2 capfuls of Soapclean per 10ltrs of water.
- Clean floor with the diluted Soapclean solution using a wrung out mop or sponge.
- Allow to dry.
- The floor can be put back into service when dry – No need to polish.
Application tools: Floor mop and Sponge.
Application temperature: Between 18°C and 30°C.
Drying: 15 – 20 mins.
Free next day delivery
…on all Owatrol orders placed before 3pm, working days only
Out of stock