Free next day delivery
…on all Owatrol orders placed before 3pm, working days only
- Stabilises and protects the wood during its first 12 months of weathering.
- Penetrates the wood and protects it from excess moisture. Allows wood pores to open naturally.
- Minimises any splitting, cracking, warping and cupping due to the damaging effects of the sun and rain.
- Colourless treatment.
- Easy to use.
- Minimises the greying & weathering process – prepares the wood for re-coating.
- After 6-12 months of weathering, Seasonite provides a sound surface for paint, wood stain or other finishes to be applied to.
Where to use
- Ideal for softwood (Pine, Spruce, Ceder etc) and especially for pressure-treated wood.
- Vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Use on garden decks, shakes, shingles, cladding, fencing, unfinished outdoor furniture in Pine, Spruce, Cedar or other softwoods.
- Apply a generous coat to all dry wood surfaces before or after installation.
- Do not apply to weathered wood.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, grime mildew and other surface contaminants.
- Treat mildew with a solution of 1 part bleach to 3 parts water. Scrub solution on to surface, allow to stand for 10-15 minutes; rinse thoroughly.
- If necessary sand surface after cleaning (80 grit paper).
- Wood should be clean, dry to touch and free from all stains.
- Shake well before use. Do not dilute.
- Apply one liberal coat of Seasonite to all wood surfaces with a brush, roller or garden sprayer.
- Ensure Seasonite flows in between the boards and that all end grains are well saturated. If dipping shakes or shingles, soak for 10 min then allow the excess to drain.
- If desired, after 6 to 12 months of weathering, clean with Net-Trol, and finish with Textrol or Solid Colour Stain.
- Refer to packaging for full user instructions
Coverage: 5 to 7m²/l
Application tools: brush – roller
Application temperature: 5°C to +35°C
Working time: 12h.