ProJoint™ Max™ (Vehicle strength) Epoxy Paving Grout
A high strength epoxy paving grout – suitable for vehicular areas up to 3.5 tonnes
Similar to ProJoint™ Fusion™, ProJoint™ MAX™ offers a quick and easy solution to filling joints between paving slabs and setts but in areas of vehicular access.
Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, ProJoint™ MAX™ is a high strength two-part epoxy paving grout and is very simple to use. Resin and sand are supplied ready-mixed within the tub, and only requires the addition of the enclosed hardener to activate the chemical cure. Once cured, ProJoint™ MAX™ delivers a weed-free, frost resistant joint which resists pressure washing.
ProJoint™ MAX™ is available in three colours: neutral (buff), mid grey and black.
- Permeable bedding mix not required
- Part mixed components for fast application, all supplied within the mixing tub
- Professional strength, self-compacting and suitable for joint widths of 5mm upwards
- Weed, pressure washer and frost resistant
- Ideal for paths and patios as well as driveways or other vehicular areas (up to 3.5 tonnes)
- Suitable for natural stone and concrete paving, setts and slabs