Free next day delivery
…on all Owatrol orders placed before 3pm, working days only
- High wetting properties. Excellent penetration of the cut end.
- Non-film forming.
- Ready to use, Easy to apply.
- Water-based product.
- Maintains the integrity of pressure treated wood.
- PCD91 is a brush-on end grain preservative treatment for the re-treatment, on site or in a workshop, of all cut, bored or notched wood that has been treated to classes 3 and 4.
- Protects against insect and fungal attack even in humid environments.
- Surface must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, grime and any previous finishes
Brush Roller or Spray
- Apply a liberal saturating coat to all exposed cut, bored and notched ends.
- Wipe off any drips or runs.
- Allow to dry
- Soak wood for 5 minutes.
- Drain off excess PCD 91.
- Allow to dry.
PCD 91 is a preservative. It does not replace a finish.
After the 48 hours drying time, pressure treated wood should be finished with Seasonite or another Owatrol product suitable for new timber to reduce the effects of weathering – greying, splitting, warping etc as a result of sudden exposure to sun and rain.
PCD 91 is compatible with any single or 2 pack finish.
Coverage: 5 to 7 m²/l
Application tools: Stiff bristle – Roller – Airless spray – Garden sprayer – Dipping
Application temperature: 5°C to +35°C
Drying: 48 h. to 22°C