Paint Odour Eliminator 50ml
- Paint additive that reduces the unpleasant dour caused by most paint products.
- Chemically neutrilises odours by up to 90% – does not cover them up.
- Paint odour eliminator molecules attach them selves to paint vapours causing them to fall away undetected.
- Does not change the characteristics of the paint except for extending the drying time by 5 – 10 %.
- As it reacts with the air it completely evaporated out of the paint film taking the odour with it.
Where to use
- Adhesives etc
- Follow the dilution chart below and always start at the low level recommendation for the product used.
- Do NOT exceed the higher ratio as more product does NOT mean better result – In fact, heavier concentrations may cause a reaction which will in turn create another unwanted odour.
Acrylics & water based paints:
5 – 15 ml per 4 litres
Oil based paints, Alkyd based paints and Enamels:
10 – 25 ml per 4 litres
Epoxy based paints, Solvents based paints, Primers, Strippers, Thinners & Solvents:
30 – 45 ml per 4 litres