Need expert advice?
Call us on (0)1494 711800 for assistance
Exterpark – Wood plastic composite
Get in touch for a quote!
2 patents in one board: Invisible drainage gaps and flexible fixing with no screws.
- Recycled content: 95% recycled materials including P.E. and reclaimed FSC bamboo fibers. Excellent eco-friendly floor that can help generate LEED points.
- Composition: 65% Reclaimed FSC Bamboo, 30% P.E. (Polyethelene) and 5% additives
- Shield protection: Suitable for commercial and residential applications. Capped outer shell of polymer surface for water-proof protection, anti-stain, moisture, mould and mildew.
- No colour fading.
- Board Size: 22mm x 145mm x 2200mm
- Weight (per sqm): 42,50 kg
- Board Type: Wood plastic Composite
- Surface Texture: embossed wood grain
- Shield capped anti stain surface
- Fixing Methods: Magnet system or traditional system
- Certifications: FSC certified , scores LEED points, SINGAPORE Green label
- Composition: 65% Reclaimed FSC bamboo, 30% P.E. and 5% additives
- Full range of compatible accessories
- Patents: invisible gaps profile and magnet system.
Exterpark Tech Cube Decking is the most possible solid platform for a long service life and performance of the product:
- Patented invisible profile with no visible gaps
- 100% accessible boards
- Easy maintenance
- More solid
- More stable
- Greater wear surface
- More resistant and durable
Arguably best decking available with 2 patented innovations:
- Patented invisible profile with no open gaps
- Screwless installation patented magnet system with 100% accessible boards
Cleaning & maintenance
Questions About Cleaning?
We’re here to assist you with videos, guides, and more. Exterpark surface is cleaned under high-water pressure. No chemical or soaps should be used, nevertheless if requested, it should always be a neutral pH soap. View more cleaning help.
Questions About Maintenance?
Finishing any exterpark installation requires a smooth sanding and oiling for a perfect finish. With sanding, any small irregularities and dirt that has been accumulated during installation will be removed. Additionally, sanding opens the pores of the wood, allowing it to be more receptive towards the oil treatment. View more maintenance help.