Free next day delivery
…on all Owatrol orders placed before 3pm, working days only
Owatrol Compo Care
Composite Deck Stain
Enhance and revive the colour of composite wood whilst also protecting it from stains and waterproofing the surface.
- Transparent tinted coating.
- Enhances the colour of composite wood.
- Protects against staining (oil, grease etc).
- Waterproofs the surface.
- Easy to apply.
- Quick drying.
- Low odour.
Where to use
- Coating decking and pathways round static caravans and holiday homes.
- Reviving ALL types of exterior composite wood.
- Working on horizontal or vertical surfaces.
- Finishing composite railing and fencing.
- Protecting composite benches and landscaping.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil, mildew and stains.
- Treat mildew with a 50/50 bleach/water solution. Scrub solution on to surface and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes rinse thoroughly.
- After cleaning allow wood to thoroughly dry or until it has reached a moisture content of 18% or less before applying the finish.
- Clean surface with Compo-Clean.
- Do not dilute.
- Stir product thoroughly before and periodically during application.
- Apply a single, even coat of Compo-Care to the entire length or piece of wood, stopping at any natural breaks to avoid lapping.
Coverage: 15m² per litre
Application Tools: brush, roller
Suitable for: Exterior use
Clean Up: Water
Drying time: touch dry – 1 hour, fully dry – 12-24 hours
Suitable Surfaces: All exterior composite wood surfaces