Free next day delivery
…on all Owatrol orders placed before 3pm, working days only
- Transparent tinted coating.
- Enhances the colour of composite wood.
- Protects against staining (oil, grease etc).
- Waterproofs the surface.
- Easy to apply.
- Quick drying.
- Low odour.
Where to use
- Coating decking and pathways round static caravans and holiday homes.
- Reviving ALL types of exterior composite wood.
- Working on horizontal or vertical surfaces.
- Finishing composite railing and fencing.
- Protecting composite benches and landscaping.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil, mildew and stains.
- Treat mildew with a 50/50 bleach/water solution. Scrub solution on to surface and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes rinse thoroughly.
- After cleaning allow wood to thoroughly dry or until it has reached a moisture content of 18% or less before applying the finish.
- Clean surface with Compo-Clean.
- Do not dilute.
- Stir product thoroughly before and periodically during application.
- Apply a single, even coat of Compo-Care to the entire length or piece of wood, stopping at any natural breaks to avoid lapping.
Coverage: 15m² per litre
Application Tools: brush, roller
Suitable for: Exterior use
Clean Up: Water
Drying time: touch dry – 1 hour, fully dry – 12-24 hours
Suitable Surfaces: All exterior composite wood surfaces