Free next day delivery
…on all Owatrol orders placed before 3pm, working days only
Solvent-Free Gel To Strip Previous Wood Oil
Owatrol Aquanett is powerful, biodegradable, water washable ready to use wood oil cleaner that can remove all oils from all types of exterior wood. Aquanett can remove oils from both horizontal and vertical timber surfaces such as decking, garden furniture, cladding, and many more.
- Removes teak and other oils from all woods blackened by UV rays.
- Gel consistency.
- Ready to use – Easy Application
- Oils are dissolved in water.
- Ready to use.
- Easy application.
- Does not contain solvent or paraffin.
Where to use
- Exterior use only.
- All exterior wood – Pressure treated woods, Softwoods, Hardwoods, Thermowood.
- Exterior wood surfaces – Garden furniture, Decking, Cladding etc
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Remove any loose and flaking finish.
- Brush off any physical surface contamination i.e. moss, general dirt etc.
- Apply a thick layer of Aquanett to the surface to be stripped.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes max.
- Apply 2nd application as soon as wet look of 1st application has disappeared and allow to penetrate (15 – 20 minutes)
- Scrub the surface with stiff nylon brush and rinse with water using the highest pressure source available or use a pressure washer (max. 60 bar).
- Using hot water makes stripping easier.
Clean up: Water
Working time: 5 mins
Application tools: stiff bristle – brush
Application temperature: 5°C to +35°C
Coverage: 4m² per litre