Free next day delivery
…on all Owatrol orders placed before 3pm, working days only
- Removes teak and other oils from all woods blackened by UV rays.
- Gel consistency.
- Ready to use – Easy Application
- Oils are dissolved in water.
- Ready to use.
- Easy application.
- Does not contain solvent or paraffin.
Where to use
- Exterior use only.
- All exterior wood – Pressure treated woods, Softwoods, Hardwoods, Thermowood.
- Exterior wood surfaces – Garden furniture, Decking, Cladding etc
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Remove any loose and flaking finish.
- Brush off any physical surface contamination i.e. moss, general dirt etc.
- Apply a thick layer of Aquanett to surface to be stripped.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes max.
- Apply 2nd application as soon as wet look of 1st application has disappeared and allow to penetrate (15 – 20 minutes)
- Scrub surface with stiff nylon brush and rinse with water using the highest pressure source available or use a pressure washer (max. 60 bar).
- Using hot water makes stripping easier.
Clean up: Water
Working time: 5 mins
Application tools: stiff bristle – brush
Application temperature: 5°C to +35°C
Coverage: 4m² per litre